auto-generate control points

  • pcrowley5286
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 10:46 AM
      Hello all,
      I'm trying to build my first pano with a fisheye lens and I'm having
      some trouble with the auto-generated control points. These have
      worked for me in the past with other lenses, but I have not been able
      to produce any with my new fisheye lense.

      I have a Nikon D200 with a Sigma 8mm f/3.5 using hugin and autopano-sift.

      Has anyone else had success automating some control points with a fisheye?

      -Peter
    • Flo
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 9:09 AM
        Hi Peter,

        I use the same combination D200 / Sigma 8mm. I know hugin but did not
        work with it. Normaly with ptgui it is no problem to generate
        controlpoints automaticly. I hope it helps...

        Florian

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "pcrowley5286"