AW: AW: [PanoToolsNG] recommend a photolab to print my panos

  • ptgroup
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007
      Ha - sounds like mine !!
      I spend too much time replacing differnet parts- but just like you: I can´t see
      the VERY improvement when getting a newer model.
      Everytime the machines strikes I got some spareparts and then I´ll have to keep it running - for economical
      reasons though.
      What matters: If you look close (not too close !!) you see the differences - but as long as customers are
      satisfied with the results - let it go !!

      PS: I go for 600 dpi also - but it makes this resolution onla in black !
      Ciao
      Mike