Re: Meersburg

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007
      I put two more to the collection: The vineyard and the old castle.
      http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

      Enjoy
      Juergen
    • Bjørn K Nilssen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2007
        On 1 May 2007 at 9:51, Juergen Schrader wrote:

        > I put two more to the collection: The vineyard and the old castle.
        > http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

        Very nice place indeed, and great panos. I last visited Rothenburg in 76, but next time I
        go to southern Germany I know where to go this time :)

        --
        Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D