Re: CS3 Blending Action?

  • Andrey Ilyin
    Message 1 of 11 , May 1, 2007
      yes, it is possible to record action, script is just more elegant
      solution

      I've uploaded screenshot with error message in the file section.

      > Eric's Shift Half Width Javascript works just fine for me in CS3
      > Beta. <http://www.pinlady.net/vr/#anchor5> I have made actions
      that
      > use it to autoblend, but they wouldn't necessarily be general
      enough
      > for just any old situation. Just record yourself doing what you
      need
      > to do and you should be in good shape.
      >

      > John Riley
      > johnriley@...
      > jriley@...

    • dtonnes
      Message 2 of 11 , May 1, 2007
        Thanks Eric,

        I've added a couple of seconds per your suggestion, now things are working.
        I'll test it for a while then post the steps here.

        Dave

        Eric O wrote:

        > If it really is a "timing" (process completion) issue, you might try
        > changing the Playback Options of Step 2 to "Step by Step." Or add a
        > pause for a certain number of seconds (same dialog).
        >
        > eo

      • Andrei Bodrov
        Message 3 of 11 , May 10, 2007
          Hello all,

          http://www.360pano.eu/bronze_soldier/

          9th May, the World War II Victory Day. Citizens of Tallinn are
          bringing flowers to the Bronze Soldier Monument.

          The Bronze Soldier Monument was put at the Military Cemetery on April
          28, 2007.

          During the night of April 28, when police dispersed a crowd in Tallinn
          and arrested over 300 people. The clashes started in Tallinn in the
          night of April 27, when police dispersed a crowd protesting against
          dismantling of the Bronze Soldier.

          Unfortunately I was outside of Estonia during this events...

          I was shoot panoramas at old monument place as well. Will publish it
          later.

          with best regards,
          Andrei Bodrov