Re: Meersburg

  • dorindxn
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen Schrader" <panorama@...>
      wrote:

      > This one is for the romantics ...
      >
      > Last year on a cold and cloudy November day together with my wife
      we
      > discovered this incredible gorgeous town directly at Lake Constance.
      >
      > I had never heard of it before and hardly could trust my eyes. In
      > matters of panoramic pictures conditons were rather bad at that
      time
      > and so I decided to go back there occasionally and with plenty of
      sun.

      > Here is the first part of what I brought back from a visit two
      weeks
      > ago: http://www.schrader-
      air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

      > Dont't mind the texts, it is still in progress and some of the best
      > pictures are not yet on the site.
      >
      > Enjoy
      > Juergen

      Hi Juergen,

      Indeed beautiful places, I guess, real pleasure to do panoramics
      there.
      Very beautiful panos, still you must correct a stitching problem
      on "Meersburg, Market Place" and pay more attention to nadirs on
      patch but those are minor comparing with that beautiness.

      Many thanks for this romantic infussion here,
      Dorin
    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2007
        I put two more to the collection: The vineyard and the old castle.
        http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

        Enjoy
        Juergen
      • Bjørn K Nilssen
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2007
          On 1 May 2007 at 9:51, Juergen Schrader wrote:

          > I put two more to the collection: The vineyard and the old castle.
          > http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

          Very nice place indeed, and great panos. I last visited Rothenburg in 76, but next time I
          go to southern Germany I know where to go this time :)

          --
          Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D