Re: Meersburg: exchange images?

  • vargaszhou
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30 10:40 PM
      Hi, Juergen. These images are so beautiful and I would like to
      exchange panorama images with you. my website is www.best360.net.
      Please contact me if you wish.
      Thanks.

      Vargas

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen Schrader"
      <panorama@...> wrote:

      > This one is for the romantics ...
      >
      > Last year on a cold and cloudy November day together with my wife
      we
      > discovered this incredible gorgeous town directly at Lake
      Constance.

      > I had never heard of it before and hardly could trust my eyes. In
      > matters of panoramic pictures conditons were rather bad at that
      time
      > and so I decided to go back there occasionally and with plenty of
      sun.

      > Here is the first part of what I brought back from a visit two
      weeks
      > ago: http://www.schrader-
      air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

      > Dont't mind the texts, it is still in progress and some of the
      best
      > pictures are not yet on the site.
      >
      > Enjoy
      > Juergen

    • dorindxn
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2007
        wrote:

        > This one is for the romantics ...
        >
        > Last year on a cold and cloudy November day together with my wife
        we
        > discovered this incredible gorgeous town directly at Lake Constance.
        >
        > I had never heard of it before and hardly could trust my eyes. In
        > matters of panoramic pictures conditons were rather bad at that
        time
        > and so I decided to go back there occasionally and with plenty of
        sun.

        > Here is the first part of what I brought back from a visit two
        weeks
        > ago: http://www.schrader-
        air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

        > Dont't mind the texts, it is still in progress and some of the best
        > pictures are not yet on the site.
        >
        > Enjoy
        > Juergen

        Hi Juergen,

        Indeed beautiful places, I guess, real pleasure to do panoramics
        there.
        Very beautiful panos, still you must correct a stitching problem
        on "Meersburg, Market Place" and pay more attention to nadirs on
        patch but those are minor comparing with that beautiness.

        Many thanks for this romantic infussion here,
        Dorin
      • Juergen Schrader
        Message 3 of 6 , May 1, 2007
          I put two more to the collection: The vineyard and the old castle.
          http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

          Enjoy
          Juergen
        • Bjørn K Nilssen
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1, 2007
            On 1 May 2007 at 9:51, Juergen Schrader wrote:

            > I put two more to the collection: The vineyard and the old castle.
            > http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

            Very nice place indeed, and great panos. I last visited Rothenburg in 76, but next time I
            go to southern Germany I know where to go this time :)

            --
            Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D