Meersburg

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
      This one is for the romantics ...

      Last year on a cold and cloudy November day together with my wife we
      discovered this incredible gorgeous town directly at Lake Constance.

      I had never heard of it before and hardly could trust my eyes. In
      matters of panoramic pictures conditons were rather bad at that time
      and so I decided to go back there occasionally and with plenty of sun.

      Here is the first part of what I brought back from a visit two weeks
      ago: http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

      Dont't mind the texts, it is still in progress and some of the best
      pictures are not yet on the site.

      Enjoy
      Juergen
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
        On Tue, 01 May 2007 04:21:19 +0900, Juergen Schrader
        <panorama@...> wrote:

        > This one is for the romantics ...
        >
        > Last year on a cold and cloudy November day together with my wife we
        > discovered this incredible gorgeous town directly at Lake Constance.
        >
        > I had never heard of it before and hardly could trust my eyes. In
        > matters of panoramic pictures conditons were rather bad at that time
        > and so I decided to go back there occasionally and with plenty of sun.
        >
        > Here is the first part of what I brought back from a visit two weeks
        > ago: http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/
        >
        > Dont't mind the texts, it is still in progress and some of the best
        > pictures are not yet on the site.

        Hard to believe that the best is yet to come. The ones there already
        are SO good. What a beautiful little town! Panorama paradise.

        Roger W.

        --
        Work: www.adex-japan.com
        Play: www.usefilm.com/member/roger
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30, 2007
          Hi, Juergen. These images are so beautiful and I would like to
          exchange panorama images with you. my website is www.best360.net.
          Please contact me if you wish.
          Thanks.

          Vargas

          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen Schrader"
          <panorama@...> wrote:

          > This one is for the romantics ...
          >
          > Last year on a cold and cloudy November day together with my wife
          we
          > discovered this incredible gorgeous town directly at Lake
          Constance.

          > I had never heard of it before and hardly could trust my eyes. In
          > matters of panoramic pictures conditons were rather bad at that
          time
          > and so I decided to go back there occasionally and with plenty of
          sun.

          > Here is the first part of what I brought back from a visit two
          weeks
          > ago: http://www.schrader-
          air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

          > Dont't mind the texts, it is still in progress and some of the
          best
          > pictures are not yet on the site.
          >
          > Enjoy
          > Juergen

        • dorindxn
          Message 4 of 6 , May 1 1:40 AM
            wrote:

            > This one is for the romantics ...
            >
            > Last year on a cold and cloudy November day together with my wife
            we
            > discovered this incredible gorgeous town directly at Lake Constance.
            >
            > I had never heard of it before and hardly could trust my eyes. In
            > matters of panoramic pictures conditons were rather bad at that
            time
            > and so I decided to go back there occasionally and with plenty of
            sun.

            > Here is the first part of what I brought back from a visit two
            weeks
            > ago: http://www.schrader-
            air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

            > Dont't mind the texts, it is still in progress and some of the best
            > pictures are not yet on the site.
            >
            > Enjoy
            > Juergen

            Hi Juergen,

            Indeed beautiful places, I guess, real pleasure to do panoramics
            there.
            Very beautiful panos, still you must correct a stitching problem
            on "Meersburg, Market Place" and pay more attention to nadirs on
            patch but those are minor comparing with that beautiness.

            Many thanks for this romantic infussion here,
            Dorin
          • Juergen Schrader
            Message 5 of 6 , May 1 2:51 AM
              I put two more to the collection: The vineyard and the old castle.
              http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

              Enjoy
              Juergen
            • Bjørn K Nilssen
              Message 6 of 6 , May 1 4:34 AM
                On 1 May 2007 at 9:51, Juergen Schrader wrote:

                > I put two more to the collection: The vineyard and the old castle.
                > http://www.schrader-air.de/zeigalles/archives/category/meersburg/

                Very nice place indeed, and great panos. I last visited Rothenburg in 76, but next time I
                go to southern Germany I know where to go this time :)

                --
                Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D