Fisheye MC Zenitar-M 16mm f/2.8 with Nikon d70s

  • miarenge
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
      hello everyone

      I currently use an FC-e8 fisheye/nikon4300 and and a nikonD70s/kitlens
      for my panos. Images are not sharp enough with fc-e8 and nikon kitlens
      forces me to take 72 shots for a pano.

      With limited budget im just wondering if Fisheye MC Zenitar-M 16mm
      f/2.8 would do with my nikonD70s.

      If theres anyone using this combination I would like to hear about
      their experiences.

      thanx
      ahmed
    • Andrey Ilyin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
        > hello everyone
        >
        > I currently use an FC-e8 fisheye/nikon4300 and and a nikonD70s/
        kitlens
        > for my panos. Images are not sharp enough with fc-e8 and nikon
        kitlens
        > forces me to take 72 shots for a pano.
        >
        > With limited budget im just wondering if Fisheye MC Zenitar-M 16mm
        > f/2.8 would do with my nikonD70s.
        >
        > If theres anyone using this combination I would like to hear about
        > their experiences.
        >
        > thanx
        > ahmed

        You will get very sharp high-res panos with Zenitar and D70s, but
        full sphere will require approximately 20 shots.

        A.
      • Luca Vascon
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2007
          well...