Re: Malaria Day 25/04 - VR

  • bruce_hemming
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 29 6:16 AM
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mickael Therer" <360days@...> wrote:
      > well there's enough potential for suspicion in the stitching
      > itself for me to add another layer of manipulation.

      By pure coincidence I switched on my television moments after reading the digest and it was
      showing something called "American Idol gives back" including a piece on Malaria - and
      AIDS. After watching that sanctimonious, odious, manipulative pile of dog vomit for a couple
      of moments I switched off and came back to Mickael's page where there is pain, but also a
      genuine regard for human dignity.

      As ever, Mickael's work is inspiring in every way - and deserves a wider audience.

      Regards

      Bruce

      bruce hemming photography