OT:- Selling a Nikon 10.5 fisheye, Bo Bracket and Canon Adaptor

  • Barry Foster
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
      I have decided to sell a three month old "Shaved" Nikon 10.5mm
      fisheye, along with it I have a "Focus Confirmation" adapter, nikon to
      canon eos and a Bo Pano Bracket. If you are interested in any of these
      items please email me, please do not reply via this list!

      Thanks,
      Barry Foster
      bazzer@...
    • fat chai
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2007
        hi Barry:

        how much do you sell for your shaved 10.5mm? and how old is it ?
        thanks

        fatchai.