Re: [PanoToolsNG] Candid effects -- shifting pupils

  • Milko Amorth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26 3:52 PM
      Hi Peter,
      Great VRdocu pano.

      > He looks a little
      > cross-eyed but it definitely looks more candid than the original!

      I would love to see that one. Did you ask him if he took an image of you
      doing your thing? He propably freaked out when he saw you.....what the
      hey...is he doing?
      Love to see that as well.

      I as well have had my share of looks from people and some responses are
      really funny, some are not.

      Like the one I took recently:
      I was walking along that little street in a quiet neighborhood with a
      hipod on my shoulder seeking the best position to stick it up. It was
      garbage pickup day that day and a lot of bins at the curb, not so nice. So
      I had to seek a little harder to find a spot with as liitle bins and bags
      to edit out later. People walking by did not ask me anything at all, but
      by their look on their faces i could tell what they must be thinking. Well
      I finally got my shot done and as I pull in my hipod, a police cruiser
      comes rolling in! Quiet neighborhood street patrolling in the middle of
      the day? The checked me out just looking at me real close while almost
      pushing ther car by. Then I saw them doing another block move and I knew
      the will come again. Sure thing, as I set up another node in the middle of
      the intersection (very little traffic) I saw them out of the corner of my
      eyes parked up the street and looking at me. I would have loved to take an
      image of that look. But I think I would have been asking too much.....
      Here is the link:

      http://www.vrcanada.ca/

      I just might have to set up a candid camera sometime....just for the fun
      of it.

      Cheers, Milko

      --
      Milko Amorth