VR Conference 15-20 June 2007 --60 days out

  • Michael Quan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      Dear VR Community Friends:

      We are now within the 60 day mark for the upcoming International VR
      Photography
      Conference sponsored by the IVRPA. (15-20 June 2007, Berkeley,
      California).

      http://conference.ivrpa.org

      Many of us make plans at the last minute. However, because of the
      robust response we've already received, and because
      of the space limitations we face, late booking may lead to
      disappointment.

      Therefore, if you want to meet and network with some of the top
      professionals in VR imaging today,
      and learn about newest markets, and the latest applications of VR
      imaging --- I urge you to register now.

      We've worked hard to organize an outstanding event with Dr. Helmut
      Dersch presenting our keynote
      address and workshops on topics ranging from HDR to Photoshop CS3 to
      Getting Started with VR 101.

      Don't be left out of the action, because you waited until the last
      minute. Check our program and our event
      schedule and I'm sure you'll agree that this is the VR imaging event
      to attend.

      G. Don Bain
      Landis Bennett
      Patrick Cheatham