QT autopan up and down

  • stevenatownsend
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
      Just admiring Robert Fisher's work under a different Subject
      http://www.rcfisher.com/westin/westinhotels.html
      How do you make the autopan zig zag horizontal and up and down? Really looks very
      impressive with the sound track as well. I have been using Pleinpot and have some
      experience of this software.

      Steve Townsend
    • John Houghton
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "stevenatownsend" <steve@...> wrote:

        > Just admiring Robert Fisher's work under a different Subject
        > http://www.rcfisher.com/westin/westinhotels.html

        Looks like it's spinControl:VR since I get a panel asking permission to
        run that. See: http://spincontrol.cheathamlane.net/

        John
      • Robert C. Fisher
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 25, 2007
          Hi Steve
          I use Spin Control from Patrick Cheatham to do the auto pan.
          The page is written in php, script from several sources including
          Patrick, Yea Patrick!
          I used to use pleinpot but php is better in that I use one script to
          reference all of the panos and just change the pano and text.

          On Apr 25, 2007, at 12:17 AM, stevenatownsend wrote:

          > Just admiring Robert Fisher's work under a different Subject
          > http://www.rcfisher.com/westin/westinhotels.html
          > How do you make the autopan zig zag horizontal and up and down?
          > Really looks very
          > impressive with the sound track as well. I have been using Pleinpot
          > and have some
          > experience of this software.
          >
          > Steve Townsend

          Cheers