Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Is Ptgui still moving forward?

  • Yuval Levy
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 23, 2007
      dmgalpha wrote:
      > Or if you are command line oriented then use PTmender directly (or
      > even tlalli if you can compile software yourself--www.tlalli.org)
      > which contains Peirce, Adams, and architectural projections in
      > addition to those in pano13.

      I am not sure about tlalli for this task - I tested two weekends ago.

      as-is from the download site v 0.2.1 compiled perfectly on my test box
      (FreeBSD 6.2) and could do some transformations such as extracting cube
      faces.

      But when I changed the obsolete fisheye FOV limit, it went bazoork,
      leaving temporary files in different places and no final output.

      I had to change that limit because some of the projections I tried
      stopped with an error message about that limit. I don't recall which
      ones. I reverted back to PTstitcher for now but I look forward to help
      debugging tlalli.

      Yuv

      --
      Copyright © 2007 Yuval Levy
      Verbatim copying and distribution on other medium than YahooGroup