Re: [PanoToolsNG] Time lapse panorama in Flash?

  • Matt Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23 5:27 AM
      Did anyone figure out a way to get the pure player to make a time lapse?

      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      starting a Revolution in Photography
      Indianapolis, Indiana USA
      http://www.photospherix.com

      On Feb 12, 2007, at 11:45 AM, Bjørn K Nilssen wrote:

      On 12 Feb 2007 at 14:44, Waleed Nassar wrote:

      > I shot panoramas using a single-shot mirror every 30 seconds over a
      > period of 3 hours. Is there a way I can display a timelapse panorama
      > in Flash? If not with panning, maybe as a slide-show.
      >
      > I don't have any flash programming background and I'm working on
      OS X.

      After studying Immervision for a few hours I'm sure it should be
      possible there, in
      either Flash or Java, with full panning.

      --
      Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D