Re: pano12.dll on Macintosh (was Is Ptgui still moving forward?)

  • Eric O'Brien
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2007
      I guess I *was* hallucinating!

      Thanks for reminding me of the url for this version of
      PanoTools.bundle that Roger kindly offers. However, it currently is
      at version 2.8.0 (dated August 12, 2006).

      I was curious to try the newer version that has additional output
      mappings available. I suppose I can download the source for 2.8.4
      from sourceforge and try to figure out to compile it myself. (!)
      Roger supplies the source in his download (as well as an xcode
      project file), but I have a suspicion that simply replacing his files
      with those on sourceforge may not work! :)

      eo