Resizing Windows

  • Jim Watters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2006
      I use this JavaScript on Firefox and just tested on IE and it works there too.

      javascript:void(window.moveTo(0,0), window.resizeTo(1000,992))

      Use it to restore your window back to your prefered size. Adjust the position and size
      to your own needs. Create a bookmark or favorite with the javascript as the link.

      These are called Bookmarklets and favelet.

      For more examples see
      http://www.bookmarklets.com/

      --
      Jim Watters