Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: 20D vs XTi

  • bigwade
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 20 3:40 PM
      Hey Luca,
      how long will you do with a digital camera ?
      Since 2001 I have had a D30/D60/1D/1Ds/20D and now 2 5D's+ a 400D.
      Never had them longer than 18 month. trade in trade out, that stuff.
      The 400D/XTI is a great one for panorama's.
      No dust, perfect out of camera colours !! , and a good resolution.
      For higher iso the 20D is a little better, but overal...... it's so
      yesterday, haha !
      With the new Sigma 3.5/8 it's a great combi, I think.
      Have Fun,
      Frank