Re:Straightening horizons in PTGui

  • Tom Laffey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20 8:22 AM
      Sy,

      I print my panoramas, so I run into this all the time. Once you have
      chosen control points (and maybe done a preliminary optimization), open
      the panorama editor window (Ctrl-E). Then select use the "set center
      point" tool to get the perspective you want. Re-optimize and then
      generate the final panorama. The image itself will move off
      center--just crop later.

      Regards,

      Tom

      What's the best (easiest!) way to straighten a horizon (from tilting
      the camera up) in PTGui. There's a tutorial available, but it seems to
      utilize PanoTools. When I try to install the Panotools library in
      PTGUi, I get a message telling me to install the latest version of
      Panotools, which I did!
      Thanks for any help!
      Sy
      iepdesign.com