Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Monopod head for pano shooting?

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 27 , Apr 19, 2007
      I'd do it different way:
      Mount a ballhead or a monopod 1 way head under the good bophoto ring,
      and simply turn the thing facing up or down to cover nadir and zenit.
      Remember to move slightly the pole to compensate lateral shifting.
      If you shoot 2 nadirs you can get rid of the monopod itself (watch for
      shadows!).
      Bo? He is one of the nicest man I met over the net.
      :-)