Re: [PanoToolsNG] Romanian Parliament and virtual tour

  • Luca Vascon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2007
      FIRST, my compliments for nice tour and for good pictures...
      I only disagree with some choices in light balance, but there is the only
      little thing... and desagreement means only it is my taste, in what I
      consider a good pro work.
      Then, I hope things will get better.
      The time I was in Bucuresti, the city was dirty and really dangerous, walls
      were full of bullets, street children everywhere, and the family who was
      hosting me had really few food to eat. I was in my last school year, and
      Ciaucescu was gone few months before. In complete contrast with the beauty
      of mountainside.
      Believe it or not it was a great time for me. I learnt more in that 15day
      exchange than in thousand books, schooltrips etc.
      I'll come back sooner or later, but I don't know what is expecying me
      there... :-)
      I still have some slides of The Palace.
      When I show them and say those little blue dots under the windows are
      PULLMANNS, nobody believe.
      :-)
      Ciao.
      Luca.