SIGGRAPH 2006, Dinner&Margaritas, 30 July 2006

  • quantumvr2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 8:09 AM
      If you are attending Siggraph 2006 in Boston or if you are in the Boston area

      http://www.siggraph.org/s2006/index.php

      Join other Siggraph attendees and Boston area panographers for a dinner eat and greet.

      We've got No agenda and No host, just frosty maragaritas and dinner. And tasty helpings
      of tech and pano talk.

      Date: 30 July 2006 (Sunday)
      Time: Cocktails at 6pm, Dinner at 6;30pm
      Location: The Border Cafe, Harvard Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts
      (617) 862-6100

      http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-2826465-border_cafe_boston-i

      (Take the subway Red Line to Harvard Square).

      RSVP offline to Mike Quan, so we can get a head count.

      Mike Quan
      <quantumvr[at]mac.com>
      president
      http://www.ivrpa.org