RE: [PanoToolsNG] Pinnacle VR universal pano head now available

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2006
      Carlos,

      My apologies to everyone for the confusion. I had sent out two emails, one
      to the PanoToolsNG group and the other Bcc to a different group of people
      who had contacted me over the last several months offline. I have an email
      rule that puts all correspondence related to Pinnacle VR into a separate
      folder, so I didn’t realize that Pedro's reply had come back from my
      PanoToolsNG post. My bad for not paying better attention. I really have been
      experiencing email problems the last couple of days. Not sure if it's
      related to my computer (at home) not being able to boot up now.

      Mark