Helmut Dersch to Speak in Berkeley

  • Landis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      We are pleased to announce that Professor Helmut Dersch, author of
      the Panorama Tools programs that form the core of current VR panorama
      technology, has accepted our invitation to speak at the International
      VR Photography Conference in Berkeley.

      The conference will be held June 15-20 at the University of
      California Berkeley. Professor Dersch will give the keynote address
      on Sunday, June 17. Details about Prof Dersch's talk will be posted
      to the IVRPA conference site when available.
      http://conference.ivrpa.org

      G. Donald Bain
      Landis Bennett
      Patrick Cheatham
      (local conference organizers on behalf of the IVRPA)