Google and NG map

  • Sven Hafner
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi !

      1) how can I add to the map at http://www.panomaps.com/ng/ ?
      2) Since yesterday I cant see ANY satellite maps on the google maps,
      independent from the viewing resolution, even at worldmap level it
      tells me "Try zooming out for a broader look". Zoom out to where,
      joker ? Space ?
      Any idea ?

      cheers
      Sven
    • Sven Hafner
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
        Ignore my second question.
        At home it doesnt work with the ISP I have there. Now in office it
        works fine (different ISP).
        cheers
        Sven