Re: World Panorama Stock invitation

  • Loic Le Guilly
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2007
      Yuv

      While I agree that Tamas should have asked permission to post his message, I'd like to point out that the negative comments you mention have to do with thinking the message was about a competition, not a stock business (the 'commenter' actually says he didn't read the message).

      Cheers

      Loic Le Guilly
      Web developer & Photographer
      www.ultimedia.com.au & www.lophoto.com

      ______________________

      Tamas Varga wrote:
      > Though I do not consider this a spam in any form since I received only
      > positive feedback from members and I hope this service will be
      > beneficial for the panorama community.

      This post is fishing for negative feedback. There were at least two of
      them on <http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/photopanorama/>

      Please stop making false representations and abusing the moderator's
      notice and the listmembers patience to further your advertisment.

      It's the recipient's opinion that qualifies a message as spam, not the
      sender. IMO, your first post was acceptable but this second one is spam.

      Yuv