Re: Panos on CD

  • hmmsomethingelse
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 5, 2007
      When looking at the portable firefox browser version designed to run
      from a memory stick it looked like you could have flash pre installed
      on it. Which made me think you might be able to put it on a cd and
      have it run and show pages with one of the flash 9 viewers like from
      immervision. Possibly devalvr might run like this as well. I think
      firefox even has a kiosk mode. Never actually tried the idea to see if
      it would work in practice though.

      If you put ptviewer panos you will have no way of knowing if the
      client has java installed.