Re: Pano Physics

  • sshank94583
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2006
      Roger,

      It's funny you mention this story. I teach basic digital photography
      to seniors. They come in wanting only to learn how to turn their
      cameras on and how to download pictures. What we do, however, is go
      through an introduction to the fundamentals of photography including
      DOF, WB, Auto versus Program Modes, when and how to use their flash,
      composition, etc. They uniformly report back that they have a much
      greater feel and appreciation for their cameras and photography in
      general, so I completely agree with what you're saying.

      SteveS

      ..........> Example: I was just travelling through Italy this
      month... in Florence a