Re: Lost Link to simple pano bracket

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2007
      On Monday, April 02, 2007 at 16:33, Carl von Einem wrote:

      > So when constructing self made panorama brackets using aluminum from
      > "unknown" sources one should still take into account other possible ways
      > to minimize weight AND keep it both simple and safe. See my first self
      > made bracket on
      > http://einem.net/tech/voigtlaender/
      > where I used L shaped aluminum profiles. Aluminum is not a bad material.

      Yes, I know. However, material that can be bent in a home workshop
      probably is not stiff enough for a pano bracket. That's why I was so
      glad to discover the Item profiles with really good corner joints for
      my bracket...

      best regards

      --
      Copyright (c) 2007 Erik Krause
      Verbatim copying and distribution strictly forbidden