Lines in the Pano

  • jscancella2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:31 PM
      Hi All,
      I believe I recently read a thread on what may have caused a visible
      line in the finished Pano. I have had this happen to me in the past
      and thought it was a problem with PanoCube, but I believe, from
      reading this recent thread, it was occurring due to a step that I was
      performing in PS. I don't see it all that much and until this recent
      thread I couldn't figure out why some of my pano's had a line at the
      corner of a cube face and some did not. I recently saw this line
      again. Could someone remind me as to what the cure was. I believe it
      was either to "flatten" the image layers or "merge" the image layers
      caused the "line". I am not quite sure how doing the steps
      differently would matter but if someone could remind me once again it
      would be much appreciated.
      Thanks in advance,
      Jim Scancella
    • Victor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 8:56 PM
        Jim,

        > I believe I recently read a thread on what may have caused a visible
        > line in the finished Pano.

        Your memory serves you well. Flatten the image before resizing and/or
        sending it to Pano2QTVR and you're all set. Of course, that assumes
        that your image size is fully a 2:1 ratio as well, double check that.

        Victor