Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: CS3 software pricing disparity

  • Steve Climpson
    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 1 10:47 AM
      On 1/4/07 18:20, "Hans Nyberg" <hans@...> wrote:

      > I am referring to the website he is linking to.
      > http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/fair-pricing-for-european-software.html

      I'm sorry but there is some confusion here. The petition I mentioned was not
      started by Pro Imaging and nothing to do with me and I should have pointed
      that out. I admit that the figures on the petition site are a little suspect
      but in the letter I posted the figures are accurate as of todays Adobe
      website.
      I'll write to the person who started the petition and suggest that he checks
      his figures.

      Meanwhile the main thrust of the argument that Adobe has huge price
      disparities between the USA and non USA and that this is unfair is correct.

      Kind Regards

      Steve

      Steve Climpson

      Pro Imaging