Re: If lens marked "8mm 1:4 D ex" is it a nikon mount?

  • hmmsomethingelse
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26 10:29 AM
      Yeah. Actually I did but I figured he had probably gone to work and
      would not be able to reply, though I gave him a few hours. Being a
      buyitnow I worried someone else would snap it up or if they bid
      destroy the buyitnow option as they normally seem to get to 350
      dollars and up.

      A bit of a gamble, half of me thinks I should chop up my credit cards
      but the other half hopes it all comes out ok. If it does with the
      pound high against the dollar I will have a lens for about what I paid
      for my fc-e9. If it doesn't most of the ex versions will get my money
      back on ebay. The sigma versions look definitely different I don't
      mind getting a canon though a minolta wold be a bit weird. Fingers
      crossed.