Re: [PanoToolsNG] Free Wireless broadband

  • Bernhard Vogl
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      It is not as weird as you may think in the first place.
      Our company's main office is located in one of the old districts of
      Vienna - a dense populated place with no space left for ample
      infrastructure preparations. The fibre-cables to our backup data center
      had to be installed by using available sewage pipes - just like Google
      proposes. The only difference is: they use some sort of "ballon" to go
      the other way round...

      Best regards
      Bernhard