TS-E stitching

  • dmgalpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 3:02 AM
      Hi everybody,

      Somebody asked about the quality of stitching with a TS-E lens.

      Here is an example, done with a TS-E fully shifted in both directions.
      I had to take 3 frames (one with the lens centered) to do the
      complete coverage. There were taken with a TS-E 45mm F2.8.

      The aspect ratio is slightly more than 3x.

      See if you can spot the seams (there are 2).

      http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/temp/tse-aligned.jpg

      then look at this image:

      http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/temp/tseAlignedNegated.jpg

      The images were aligned by hand using photoshop.

      dmg