Re: Free Wireless broadband

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

      > I think most people know it's April 1st so I'll be the first to ruin
      > the joke :)

      I believe the Guys at Google has to much free time.
      http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/more.html

      Hans

      > Matt
      >
      > On 1 Apr 2007, at 09:15, Hans Nyberg wrote:
      >
      > > Google made my day today.
      > > http://www.google.com/tisp/
      > >
      > > You will be surprised how easy it is to setup.
      > > Just read the link How TiSP Works
      > >
      > > Hans
    • Bernhard Vogl
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        It is not as weird as you may think in the first place.
        Our company's main office is located in one of the old districts of
        Vienna - a dense populated place with no space left for ample
        infrastructure preparations. The fibre-cables to our backup data center
        had to be installed by using available sewage pipes - just like Google
        proposes. The only difference is: they use some sort of "ballon" to go
        the other way round...

        Best regards
        Bernhard