Re: [PanoToolsNG] Free Wireless broadband

  • Matthew Rogers
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      I think most people know it's April 1st so I'll be the first to ruin
      the joke :)

      Matt

      On 1 Apr 2007, at 09:15, Hans Nyberg wrote:

      > Google made my day today.
      > http://www.google.com/tisp/
      >
      > You will be surprised how easy it is to setup.
      > Just read the link How TiSP Works
      >
      > Hans

    • Hans Nyberg
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

        > I think most people know it's April 1st so I'll be the first to ruin
        > the joke :)

        I believe the Guys at Google has to much free time.
        http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/more.html

        Hans

        > Matt
        >
        > On 1 Apr 2007, at 09:15, Hans Nyberg wrote:
        >
        > > Google made my day today.
        > > http://www.google.com/tisp/
        > >
        > > You will be surprised how easy it is to setup.
        > > Just read the link How TiSP Works
        > >
        > > Hans
      • Bernhard Vogl
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
          It is not as weird as you may think in the first place.
          Our company's main office is located in one of the old districts of
          Vienna - a dense populated place with no space left for ample
          infrastructure preparations. The fibre-cables to our backup data center
          had to be installed by using available sewage pipes - just like Google
          proposes. The only difference is: they use some sort of "ballon" to go
          the other way round...

          Best regards
          Bernhard