Free Wireless broadband

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Google made my day today.
      http://www.google.com/tisp/

      You will be surprised how easy it is to setup.
      Just read the link How TiSP Works

      Hans
    • Matthew Rogers
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        I think most people know it's April 1st so I'll be the first to ruin
        the joke :)

        Matt

        On 1 Apr 2007, at 09:15, Hans Nyberg wrote:

        > Google made my day today.
        > http://www.google.com/tisp/
        >
        > You will be surprised how easy it is to setup.
        > Just read the link How TiSP Works
        >
        > Hans

      • Hans Nyberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Rogers <matthew@...> wrote:

          > I think most people know it's April 1st so I'll be the first to ruin
          > the joke :)

          I believe the Guys at Google has to much free time.
          http://mail.google.com/mail/help/paper/more.html

          Hans

          > Matt
          >
          > On 1 Apr 2007, at 09:15, Hans Nyberg wrote:
          >
          > > Google made my day today.
          > > http://www.google.com/tisp/
          > >
          > > You will be surprised how easy it is to setup.
          > > Just read the link How TiSP Works
          > >
          > > Hans
        • Bernhard Vogl
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
            It is not as weird as you may think in the first place.
            Our company's main office is located in one of the old districts of
            Vienna - a dense populated place with no space left for ample
            infrastructure preparations. The fibre-cables to our backup data center
            had to be installed by using available sewage pipes - just like Google
            proposes. The only difference is: they use some sort of "ballon" to go
            the other way round...

            Best regards
            Bernhard