Re: Banding in Sky

  • jinglylenny
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31 1:56 PM
      Cheers guys, it makes sense thinking about it that its vignetting
      I shot a few panos with the 5d but this is the only one that is
      affected but the sky in the others ones was a lot darker so probably
      did not show (as much).
      I normally shoot with a 20d so have never seen this b4
      will try and get rid of it with the raw converter.
      Appreciate the comments
      lenny