Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: automated object movies/panoramas

  • Yuval Levy
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 31, 2007
      David Sykes wrote:
      > As it happens I have just made a microcontroller-based rotary table
      > similar to the one shown on their website, though at a fraction of the
      > cost.

      Hi David -

      I wonder if you got my off-list reply to this post, or if your mailbox
      is set to accept only mails from mailing lists?

      What motor are you using?

      Yuv
    • David Sykes
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 31, 2007
        Yuval Levy wrote:

        > I wonder if you got my off-list reply to this post

        Hi Yuv.

        No, I will contact you directly so that you can 'Reply'.

        David
      • Ian Wood
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 31, 2007
          On 30 Mar 2007, at 11:42, Ian Wood wrote:

          > By some strange coincidence, I uploaded some panning timelapse movies
          > last night, as done with my LEGO-driven panohead...
          > <http://ivrpa.org/blog/1833/aotpr_part_8_panning_timelapse>

          As an experiment, I tried stitching some of the frames from the
          panning timelapse, only to find the blending in PSCS3 is so good that
          it doesn't come across as being shot over a long period...

          <http://ivrpa.org/blog/1833/aotpr_part_8a_panning_timelapse>

          Ian
        • Ian Wood
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
            I got out again on Saturday evening, and managed a full 360 degree
            timelapse:

            <http://ivrpa.org/blog/1833/aotpr_part_8b_360_degree_panning_timelapse>

            Plus details of a redesign of the trigger mechanism of the
            Frankenhead...

            Ian
          • Luca Vascon
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
              COOL!!!
              Ian, did you get my mail???
              Cheers, and see you very soon!!!
              ;-)

              Ian Wood ha scritto:

              > I got out again on Saturday evening, and managed a full 360 degree
              > timelapse:
              >
              > <http://ivrpa.org/blog/1833/aotpr_part_8b_360_degree_panning_timelapse
              > <http://ivrpa.org/blog/1833/aotpr_part_8b_360_degree_panning_timelapse>>
              >
              > Plus details of a redesign of the trigger mechanism of the
              > Frankenhead...
              >
              > Ian

            • Roberto Mancuso
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007