OT - Panographers in Greece?

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      It looks like my wife and I might be in Greece the last two weeks of
      June. Any panographers in the area? I checked on
      http://www.panomaps.com/ng/, but didn't see anyone listed. (If you
      haven't put yourself on the map, so to speak, I highly recommend it!
      It's a great way to visually see who is where, especially if you are
      planning a trip.)

      Mark
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net
    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
        It's not me, but the only one I know of :)
        http://www.vgreece.com/index.php

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Fink" <markdfink@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > It looks like my wife and I might be in Greece the last two weeks of
        > June. Any panographers in the area? I checked on
        > http://www.panomaps.com/ng/, but didn't see anyone listed. (If you
        > haven't put yourself on the map, so to speak, I highly recommend it!
        > It's a great way to visually see who is where, especially if you are
        > planning a trip.)
        >
        > Mark
        > www.pinnacle-vr.com
        > www.northernlight.net

      • Rick Drew
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
          http://www.panomaps.com/ng/

          Looks interesting - but it works in Firefox, not IE (usually it's the
          opposite) - plus, how do you submit a pano to them?

          Rick

        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 30, 2007
            It's mine. My give back while learning google maps api..

            Works in my ie 7.

            Every once in awhile the google maps undergoes a changes and I have to
            figure out why. If someone has a code change they'd like to see, feel free
            to suggest something.

            The admin is located at http://www.panomaps.com/ng/admin/

            BTW Some funny guy from the list spammed it some time earlier. "Why?"

            Sacha Griffin
            Southern Digital Solutions LLC
            www.southern-digital.com
            www.seeit360.net
            www.ezphotosafe.com
            404-551-4275
            404-731-7798

            _____

            Looks interesting - but it works in Firefox, not IE (usually it's the
            opposite) - plus, how do you submit a pano to them?

            Rick

          • Bjørn K Nilssen
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2007
              On 30 Mar 2007 at 14:14, Rick Drew wrote:

              > http://www.panomaps.com/ng/
              >
              > Looks interesting - but it works in Firefox, not IE (usually it's the
              > opposite) - plus, how do you submit a pano to them?

              Yes, that's really an unusual one ;)
              Works in Opera too, but I can find no way to add anything, and no way to log in or
              anything. Maybe it would show more panographers if it was possible to submit?

              --
              Bjørn K Nilssen - http://www.bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D