OT: Video guided Search engine

  • Matt Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
      Does anyone remember if we had a thread about a video guided search
      engine? It was a woman that popped up and said hello and welcome,
      then she directed you to the search bar. It had a great visual
      display and wonderful use of transparent video over a panoramic image
      of a future-ish looking downtown?

      I can not remember, but I thought it was part of live.com, and I can
      not find it anywhere!!!

      Toodles Said "Lost... Lost... I've lost my marbles"

      Thanks
      Matt Smith
      PhotoSpherix
      317.396.5791
      starting a Revolution in Photography
      Indianapolis, Indiana USA
      http://www.photospherix.com

    • Peter Reimer
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2007
        Matt Smith schrieb:
        > It had a great visual
        > display and wonderful use of transparent video over a panoramic image
        > of a future-ish looking downtown?

        That sounds like Ms Dewey: http://www.msdewey.com/

        regards,
        Peter