Re: [PanoToolsNG] feedback request: pushing flashpanoramas to the quality limits

  • Yuval Levy
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 30, 2007
      Roger D. Williams wrote:
      > My promblem is not that I do not get the drop down, but that I do not
      > get an panoramas, just an error message. My fault for using such an
      > exotic browser as Opera?

      no. Opera's fault for being so exotic and my fault for relying on the
      Thickbox library. I 'll ditch all of that for something simpler and more
      compatible. Experiments with Thickbox/Lightbox/Graybox are over for me.
      Conclusion: these libraries are too complex and break too easily on
      non-mainstream browsers. I'll move back to more traditional and less
      JavaScript heavy stuff.

      Yuv

      --
      Copyright (c) 2007 Yuval Levy
      Verbatim copying and distribution on other medium than YahooGroup