Re: pt interpolate

  • enbilaman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2006
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, jeffrey <panoramas@...> wrote:

      > has anyone used it?
      Yes, I used it once but it was a looong while ago. I have done the test-example that was
      provided by Helmut on his site at that time: two photographs of the same BMW car shot from
      different points. I had been amazed to succeed in using PTInterpolate for the first and last
      time

      > on first glance it seems like something amazingly cool. but i haven't
      > found any information, examples, or tutorials. can anyone help?
      I made a search on my (Mac) HDs and have found 7 successive versions of PTInterpolate
      The oldest from march 2000 is 2.0b2 and the newest from december 2001 is 2.6b1
      I also found the documentation and "tutorial" and sent them to you.

      > can you take 2 images of a spherical pano from different points, and
      > then create any view that exists between the 2 points?

      Best,

      Michel