Re: Flash Panos (now hotlinks in Flash?)

  • Seph
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 29, 2007
      Pls reread my last post, nothing special I am doing, using latest version.

      I do believe I mentioned previously I have the pro features of the
      software, paid for my serial.

      Thats the only factor perhaps is unclear. Demo version likely won't
      allow it.

      But that doesn't sound like your prob.

      I am not using any beta, just latest.

      And again, Im pretty freakin delighted, and hope you figure out what
      your missing in the equation, cause I cannot from here.

      :)

      ~S~