Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Use of flash for lighting panoramas

  • Roger D. Williams
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 28, 2007
      Bjorn, (sorry, can't display the proper character for your name),

      Thanks for this excellent link. I have always intensely disliked
      the results I get with flash, and although bounced flash was a
      definite improvement, it still didn't satisfy. I am encourage to
      give it all another try.

      I will repost your link to another photo list where this issue
      came up recently.

      Roger

      --
      Work: www.adex-japan.com