Links page updated

  • ponyboy_chicago
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 28, 2007
      All,

      Even though I rarely post on the QTVR / PanoTools lists anymore, I want to let you know that
      I still maintain my very thorough list page. I get requests and updates all the time, so if you
      see anything missing or wrong, please let me know. Would it make sense to port this list to
      the Wiki?

      http://homepage.mac.com/ponyboy/linksqtvr.html

      Ponyboy
      ----
      QTVR --> Tons of Links, plus Tips & Tricks at:
      http://homepage.mac.com/ponyboy/

      mailto:ponyboy@...
    • ponyboy_chicago

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 29, 2007
                          Hi,

                          Could you add a link to my Pinnacle VR site? The URL is
                          www.pinnacle-vr.com <http://www.pinnacle-vr.com/> .

                          Thanks!

                          Mark

                          http://homepage. <http://homepage.mac.com/ponyboy/linksqtvr.html>