Re: More elephants

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 24, 2007
      On Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 22:49, ptgroup wrote:

      > Lensflare gives me a "natural" or "realistic" feeling :-)) - just like old
      > photographs.

      Lens flare with many colored spots is *not* typical for old
      photographs but for modern zoom video lenses where each lens element
      causes one spot. Old photgraphs where mostly taken with simple lenses
      with few elements where you get only few reflections.

      What you call natural or realistic is just what you are used to from
      TV. Using artificial lens flare makes people believe they watch a
      video, not an interactive image...

      best regards
      --
      Copyright (c) 2007 Erik Krause
      Verbatim copying and distribution strictly forbidden