Re: Peleng 8mm Fisheye on Canon DSLR

  • Flatliner
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 24, 2007
      After studying all of your replies, late last night I bit the bullet
      and purchased the OSX PTgui. Following Blakes workflow with the
      image series I already had taken and had not been able to
      successfully stitch....

      It...Just...Worked. No stitching errors, no run-time errors, no
      nothing. It just worked perfectly the first time.

      Thank you all so very much. <sigh> to think of the time I wasted
      trying to figure it out on my own.

      Special thanks to Blake for the PTgui workflow and dmg & Alex for the
      pointer to lens calibration and other hints.

      Y'all are great.

      David S.

      --
      "In every World Wide Panorama Event, there comes a certain point when
      8:00 AM is late at night rather than early in the morning..."