Re: New developments on Autopano.net??

  • alexandre
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 12, 2006
      Autopano Pro is currently in the v1.3 branch which aims is to give
      some manual tools to correct a panorama. Yesterday, phase 2 of beta 3
      was released with many new features. Just have a look here :
      http://www.autopano.net/beta

      We were forced to postpone Fisheyes support before for such lens, you
      need more offen a manual mode than for standard lens. That's why we
      decided to first release a control point editor in the product before
      the activation of fisheye. But fisheye is already working internally,
      I just cannot activate them until control point editor is finished. I
      just want this feature working for 95% of panorama, that's huge and
      needs many finetunning.

      For information about current development :
      our devBlog : http://blog.autopano.net
      our community forum : http://forum.autopano.net

      Alexandre