Re: Elephant Pano

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2007
      Here's a photo of my setup. Take a heavy piece aluminum, a large
      hammer and use a vice to bend the aluminum. Drill a few holes and
      stick some rubber no-slip on the bracket and your done. The second
      hole is for my Canon 10-22mm lens. It also has a bubble level that I
      never have time to use, but it looks good! This is very small, light
      weight, bullet proof, and close to idiot proof which makes it perfect
      for me!
      The Sigma 8mm lens rests on the knob pointing the camera down
      slightly for 4 shots round where you end up seeing my hands holding
      the monopod or pole.
      http://www.camelphotos.com/pic3/pano_head.jpg

      Roger Berry
      http://360VRphotos.com